There’s a Mortgage Product to Meet Your Needs
When is it time to Refinance?
When interest rates drop or home values rise, it may be a good idea to refinance your loan.
Interest Rates have fallen over the past few years and homes have shown signs of appreciation, now may be a good time to consider refinancing your Mortgage.
Here are a few ways Refinance may help you
- Lower your current interest rate
- Get much needed cash for home repairs or unexpected expenses
- Get cash out to purchase a vacation home or investment property
- Get cash out to pay down high interest credit card debt or a car loan
- Change an adjustable loan into a fixed rate loan
- Reduce your current repayment term
There are many possibilities a refinance can offer!
We work with some of the leading lenders in the industry
who offer products such as:
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage with 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 year loan terms.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) with rates fixed for 5, 7, or 10 years, and then convert to an adjustable rate for the remaining term of the loan; the loan term is usually 30 years.
- First Time Buyer Programs
- Jumbo Mortgage – loan amounts in excess of $417,000.
- FHA Mortgage – Including “Streamline” Refinancing of Existing FHA Mortgages”.
- VA Mortgages, Purchase and Refinances.
- We are excited about helping you meet your Refinance Goals!